Hi,

I've been working with tiles for a few days now and I really do like
it a lot.  One thing I'm not sure how to handle is showing the
application error page.

When one of my tiles fails it simply outputs the exception name in
that tiles place in the layout and outputs all the other tiles fine.
If I put an jsp errorPage declaration then that tile shows the
application error page with all the other tiles show their content
(which does look rather strange).

What am I missing here?  How can I get the error page to show
regardless of what tile/layout the jsp error occurs in?  This seemed
to be simpler in the old fashion non-template include fashion when
everything was a single page.

Thanks,
Michelle