I don't believe that to be the issue since I have re-started Tomcat numerous times.

Thanks

SS

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim T. Young [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2002 10:27 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: No getter error

I get that error when I add a property to a bean (with, in my case, Websphere still
running) and then try to add that new property to a tag, and then run it.  Struts
caches the PropertyDescriptors and so I end up having to restart Websphere to pick up
the changes.

Tim

                    "Sri

                    Sankaran"

                    <Sri.Sankaran

                    @sas.com>

                    08/13/2002    To: "Struts-User" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    08:44 AM      cc:

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Struts Users

                    Mailing List"        Subject:     No getter error

Caterpillar: Confidential Green          Retain Until: 09/12/2002
                                         Retention Category:  G90 -
                                         Information and Reports

Using Struts 1.0.2 on Tomcat 4.0.2

I am blue in the face having stared at this error for the last several hours and can't
figure out what is wrong.

The problem:  When attempting to display a page I receive the error "No getter method
for property itemsArray of bean cart" Page snippet: <html:form action="cart.do">
  <nested:iterate property="itemsArray">
  </nested:iterate>

My struts-config has:
<form-bean name="cart" type="com.sas.mis.qs.struts.bean.CartBean"/>
<action path="/cart"
      name="cart" validate="true"
      type="com.sas.mis.qs.struts.action.CartAction"
      scope="session"
      input="Cart">
<forward name="next" path="Disclaimer"/>
</action>

What am I doing wrong.  The same pattern works flawlessly on other pages. TIA Sri