Hello
I upgraded to Struts 1.1b2 from an earlier version of Struts 1.1 and
Weblogic gives an error at startup.
Not sure if thats to do with Struts, Weblogic or both.
Weblogic wasnt giving any problem with the earlier version of 1.1

This is the error message: javax.servlet.ServletException:
[ServletContext(id=4845093,name=mediamania,context-path=/mediamania-2)]:
Servlet class org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet for servlet mediamania
could not be handled by the ClassLoader with classpath
C:\bea\user_projects\mydomain\applications\mediamania;C:\bea\user_project.....
(I have ommitted the long list of classpath)

One more question
In the error message classpaths are printed on the console like
commons-digester21941.jar, commons-pool21944.jar and so on Why is the number
appended to the end?

Thanks
Ananda