I should say the app is hung silently.  It won't do anything when I click on
any links or submit buttons.  So I shutdown the tomcat and startup again,
but it will say "java.net.BindException: Address already in use..."
something like that.  I need to kill the java process manually and startup
again.  When I look at the tomcat log, it has no expection logged.  Do you
think it is the memory issue?

Billy Ng