Makes you wonder what the advantage of using struts might be then. Struts is a
framework for mapping html form fields to bean properties (yeah, I know, there's a lot
of other stuff in it, but if this wasn't in there, nobody would be using struts).

"Hey, I found a nice hammer, let's slice this cheese real thin!"

tomK