Hi Amit,

Converting static html pages into "struts pages" is a pretty common routine
in medium/large projects, in which programmers get the mock-up pages from
graphical designers.

Using javascript and stylesheet shouldn't add any complication to the
conversion process. One thing to watch out is that links to css may need to
be modified to dynamically prepend the servlet context. Besides, the
conversion process can be quite tedious and mechanical.

<infommercial-insert>
     There are tools like Scioworks Camino which can automate the process.
     See http://www.scioworks.com/scioworks_camino.html for details.
</infommercial-insert>

Frames and Struts are compatible.

--
John Yu                       Scioworks Technologies
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]         w: +(65) 873 5989

Scioworks Camino - "Don't develop Struts Apps without it!"