From: Amit Badheka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: confusion about view part!!!

Hi All,

I am working on very large scale b2b portal containing Jsp pages which usus
javascripts and style sheets in bulk.

So, I am confused that view pages should be made directly using struts tag
or it should be easy to make in html and then convert into struts.

In my company designers are not aware with struts so we are going to get
html pages.

do any one has idea that how difficult it is going to be if we converts html
pages(with bulky javascript and stylesheets) into struts?

Also, designers are used to make pages using frames, so is there any problem
using frames in struts or templates (or tiles) is better option?

Please help me to sort out.

Thanks in reading the mail.

Amit Badheka.