Well, I'm gonna try it...James?  Your thoughts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Eddie Bush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: AW: ApplicationResources.properties to DB?

I was seriously lookint at doing JDBCMessageResources back when we
talked about it.  Unfortunately, my time constraints don't give me much
"mobility" right now ...  Feel free to build it and contribute it!  As I
said to Mark, talk to James Mitchell before you get along too far in
building it - he has some very good ideas for substantially increasing
the functionality.

Regards,

Eddie