That would be great.  I was thinking that this would be an ideal
solution for my work too.  I wonder what the differences would be
between parsing a very large ApplicationResources.properties and a
database table with the appropriate entries.  I assume that all this
stuff is cached at startup by Struts.  Is this the case?