From: Madhavan Srinivasan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Donnerstag, 29. August 2002 22:12
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Using Struts in Weblogic & Eclipse

Friends

I use weblogic 7.0 and eclipse 2.0.
I try to integrate struts sample app with weblogic and eclipse.
I installed easie weblogic plugin to eclipse, so I could start weblogic server from
eclipse.
Now I want to debug the web application of the weblogic server instance thru eclipse
IDE.
If there is anybody have the procedures please inform me.

Thanks
Madhavan