I don't know the exact name.  I'd look for "Security Filter" or
"security-filter" - something along those lines.  Search the struts-user
archive, if you can -- that *might* help (thought I abhor the
"functionality" [if you can call it that] of the search engine).  Short
of that helping, Max (the guy doing the filter, I believe) is around
quite frequently.  Hopefully he will chip in.

Regards,

Eddie