Hi all,
I have been pretty happy using struts 1.0.2 for some time now. But now i
have a problem. Please help.

I know that we can user parameterized messages in the App Resources file
for error messages. Depending on the no of parameters i can have an
errors.add() method pass the parameters.
But the problem is that i do not know in advance how many parameters i may
need to pass? Any workaround guys?

Also is there a way that i can access the message in App Resources File
and modify it at runtime???

Pointers to a working code would be excellent.....

Regards,
Tarun Sainanee
TCS Delhi
Finance is the art of passing money from hand to hand until it finally
disappears.
-- Robert W. Sarnoff