Hi, All:

I would like to implement web pages using struts. the page layout consist of four
parts: top menu, side bar, main content area, and footer. Depend on the role of users,
the top menu will change accordingly--some button wii be disappeared, some buttons are
added. I think this should be achieved by struts template. And for every page, there
are two jsps, one is template jsp, and one is the jsp that uses the template jsp. I
haven't actually implement it yet. Does anyone know the best way to achieve it? Thank
you for your time and help.

Keven