Martin,

I am sending this direct, so as not to fill the email queue's of other subscribers to the list.  Hopefully, this is OK with you.

I'm sorry that you found my posting inappropriate.  Certainly, I didn't mean to offend.  It's pretty common on other lists to post job openings.  Many people find them beneficial.  Some lists have specific restrictions against such things.  I'm not aware of any on this list, but if they should be imposed going forward, I'll certainly respect them.

Again, apologies for any offense -- none was intended.

Joe

Martin Cooper wrote:

> [...]

Personally, I do not consider job postings to be appropriate for the
struts-user list, especially those targeting a narrow geographical region
such as this one. There are plenty of web sites that offer the ability to
post job openings, and people looking for jobs will be looking there.

--
Martin Cooper