De: Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: jueves, 05 de septiembre de 2002 13:25
Para: Lista de correo Struts
Asunto: Exception when addForwardConfig

I have an Action that creates a dinamic forward (Struts 1.1b2). I use:

mapping.addForwardConfig(new
ForwardConfig("dirTo","http://someurl.com",true));

but when my Action executes this line I have the exception:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Configuration is frozen

before I can made:

return mapping.findForward("dirTo");

¿Someone can help me?

Thanks in advance!!