Thanks Craig, I'm really looking forward to this... I believe that
you're the one and only person who can paint a consistent roadmap
including both JSF and Struts. This is independent of how deeply
intertwined (if at all) the two frameworks are destined to become.

Are the "things you described at the JavaOne BOF in March" online
anywhere?

Thanks,
Bryan