I set the session locale in a language.jsp page with:
   session.setAttribute(Action.LOCALE_KEY, new Locale(language));
where language is a return from a form parameter "locale" via:
    String localeValue = request.getParameter("locale");
    String language = localeValue.substring(0, 2);
This works on all pages, except the index.jsp page.  I can set the language
variable to ko and the entire site will stay on Korean, but when I go to
the index.jsp page, it is back to English.  If I go from the index.jsp page
back to the other pages, they stay in Korean.  I am very puzzled.

Any ideas.  I posted this before, but it chopped my code off.