WebObjects comes with OpenEJB (http://openejb.sourceforge.net/)

from the apple site - "Supports J2EE technologies including an Object
Request Broker (ORB) and an Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) container"

also " Lets you access the WebObjects page generation and automated data
access capabilities via Java Server Pages (JSPs) or Servlets" so I don't
think you have to throw away your servlets and jsps though I think it
has it's own templating approach that  is more like tapestry's approach
than struts.