I would agree, I am a recent OS X convert  (Windows is absolute crap, w2k
is digestable..
Linux was my OS of choice, until OS X)
Now we just need JDK 1.4  !!!!!
I am wondering why the Java Apple team, is so slow at getting a release
out.

Oh yeah.. and Tomcat, JBoss, and STRUTS runs wonderfully on OS X

mark

"Chappell, Simon P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/11/2002 09:51:31 AM

       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:    RE: [OT][ALT-TECH] Apple Web Objects

As an ex ZX81/ZX Spectrum/Atari ST kinda guy, I can seriously recommend the
new Macs especially with OS X. I have even gotten as far as to get the
struts example application to work, under JBoss, on it. (How's that for
keeping the conversation on-topic? :-)

Simon

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>