In my never so humble opinion, i would use an OS X workstation over Linux as a
workstation about 10 times out of 10. At this point, I would still use either Linux or
OpenBSD for my servers. I have no experience with Apple servers, so I would use
Linux/OBSD because I know that they can do what I need.

The reasons for liking OS X over Linux have nothing to do with Linux being bad. I have
three very solid years of using Linux for Java development under my belt, so I have a
great respect for it, but I just plain like OS X better.

Simon