> I am going to be using Struts 1.0.2. How do you setup roles?

Depends on what are you using for user authentication /
management.

If you're using container managed security, then you need
to refer to your to the documentation of your container
(Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc.)

Struts itself does nothing in this respect, other than
provide some convenenience methods to access container
managed security structures.

If you're using application level authentication, then
it's really up to you to do as you please. I would use
some of the frameworks already out there, an example
being the one Eddie already mentioned.

-TPP

<<winmail.dat>>