This would require a tutorial (or two).  I would suggest you do one, then
ask a question.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Heligon Sandra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 12:10 PM

        Hi,

        I don't know HTML/Struts tags very well, I would like to know if it
is possible to
        display this kind of view:

                                                       Previous <|  |> Next

                                |                       (body)          |

        In fact I have to display a list that can have a large size and
multiple
        views are required. The buttons Previous and next all to navigate
        from one view to another.

        Could you explain me how this type of views is managed ?

        Thanks a lot