From: adam kramer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:12 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: frames and struts

I realize this question has been asked before but I could not find any
definitive answers.

Has anyone successfully used struts and frames together in an MVC
framework? If so, could you please email me or the list outlining how
you did it. You would save my sanity. Please, no replies saying "don't
use frames."

thanks,
Adam K.

For additional commands, e-mail: