From: Michael Bowman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 19:48
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Please help with iteration problem

Correction, it seems that the version of Tomcat doesn't matter after all. A
JSP with nested <logic:iterate> tags worked before, but not now. Maybe it
was with an earlier version of Struts. Does anyone know if the behavior of
<logic:iterate> changed with respect to nesting the tags between Struts 1.0
and Struts 1.1b?

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:02:19 -0400
Michael Bowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> One further complication: I found that nested <logic:iterate> tags work on
Tomcat 4.0.3, but not on Tomcat 4.1.10. Thats kind of weird.

> I don't see the struts-el tags listed on the Struts Resources/Contributor
Taglibs page. Can you tell me where to find them? Thanks.

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:48:30 -0500
> Eddie Bush <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Find out about, download, install, and use the new contributed taglib
> > struts-el.
> >
> > Michael Bowman wrote:
> >
> > >Thanks for the reply. I'm going to try it. As a matter of fact, I do
have IDs that I'm using for the segments and objects contained within the
segments. I want to use <html:link> tags within the loops to build links
displaying various information about these objects.

> > >Do you know if I can use Struts tags inside of the JSTL tags? If the
JSTL tags just put beans in some scope, will the Struts tags know any
difference?

> > >Do I need the above if I put the java.util.List on the request object
in my Struts Action class prior to forwarding to the JSP?