> I am going to the bookstore this weekend. Any struts/jsp/j2ee/patterns
> related recommendations?

If you can wait a couple of weeks, the Struts book from Manning Pubs is due out
October 7 (according to Amazon.com, where I have already pre-ordered the book).
Of course, if you want to save some $$ and don't mind printing out a copy of
the book yourself or reading it on-screen, you can buy the e-book--when they
make that available--for $16.50. Check it out at
http://www.manning.com/husted/index.html .

Disclaimer: I have a slight connection with Manning Pubs; they considered
having me co-author their JSP Tag Libraries book. I'm glad I didn't pursue
it...they got people much more knowledgeable than me to work on it! :-)

-David Castro
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://jsp.davidcastro.com