From: Vincent Stoessel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 5:49 PM
To: Struts Users
Subject: to the bookstore!

I am going to the bookstore this weekend. Any struts/jsp/j2ee/patterns
related recommendations?

I was thinking about picking up "Core J2EE Patterns" to learn more about
DAO and other recommended patterns.

I got Masterering Jakarta Struts, btw. It is a great book for a beginner
like me. I use is as a reference while I build struts apps and read a
chapter a day on the train to work.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer