From: Ryan Cuprak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:53 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Internationalization Broken on Struts 1.1b2?

With respect to Struts 1.1b2, is internationalization broken? I can't
get struts to send back anything but English (default)- I have
resources for both French and German and have configured a OS install
on other machines for both of these languages. When I hit the login
page, display language is German but the German resource/properties
file is never used. I can only get Struts to return the default
language. Am I correct and a bug report should be filed?

-Ryan Cuprak