On Fri, 27 Sep 2002, Ryan Cuprak wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:54:26 -0400
> From: Ryan Cuprak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Internationalization Broken on Struts 1.1b2?
>
> Okay, I figured it out, one has to add the following to their jsp page:
>
> Why would I have to do this?

If you were flowing all requests through the controller servlet, you
wouldn't have to do this (assuming you have accepted the default
<Controller> setting for the "locale" attribute).  It sounds like you've
got users who are accessing the JSP page's URL directly, which therefore
bypasses the Struts controller.

> -Thanks,
>    Ryan Cuprak

Craig