Hi,
you are correct, the web server could not find the specified class. I included
necessary information within my classpath environment variable. I no longer
get that error. However, I still get the tab layout error: [ServletException
in:/layouts/tabsLayout.jsp] null'

It seem that some value is null, perhaps a  parameter the tabsLayout.jsp is
requiring? I have checked the pre-conditions and everything seems to be in
order.

I have the beta version of struts: version 1.1-b2.

Does the tabs works for you?

_CJ

--
U-Interface.com