Hi,

'name' is the name of the form used by the action, this name must exist in form-beans
declaration.

'attribute' is the key where the form instance will be stored in your session/request
scope for
the action. by default attribute == name, but if you want, by setting 'attribute', you
can change
this key.

@see the struts-config DTD, there is a lot of comment foreach element/attribute.

-emmanuel

 --- Kevin HaleBoyes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit : > I'm looking at the struts-example
and its
struts-config.xml file.