From: Dan Tarkenton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 11:39 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: struts-config.xml question

Hey, talk about exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks, Jerry.

I'm perusing the download right now.  Anyone in this community using the
Wildcard-Matched Actions project?

Wildcard-Matched Actions Project:  http://www.twdata.org/struts-wildcard/

It seems to be just 2 new classes with code pulled from the Cocoon project,
and is dependent upon using Struts 1.1.

I think upgrading to Struts 1.1 shouldn't be too hard.  I've read some about
this in the Struts in Action book -- great resource by the way.

It would be somewhat comforting to hear from people who are utilizing this.

Jerry Jalenak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Look at the following :

Jerry Jalenak
Team Lead, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.