I've tried asking this a few times, but I think I haven't been clear.

I need a simple way to have requests converted into calls to Tiles
definitions.

So, requests like "/pages/pageone.thtml", would get turned into a call
to the tile "pageone". "/pages/main/pagetwo.thtml" => "main.pageone", etc.

I thought creating an Action that would figure out the defintion based
on the request URI, using the ideas in
"org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.DefinitionDispatcherAction".

However, I've just read that you can't have multiple servlet-mappings.
Also, I feel that my approach isn't great.

Please, I know people must be doing something for the many "generic"
html pages on their dynamic sites, ideas?

Thank you,

A.

--
Adam Sherman