The husted Struts site recommends that all application
entry points be given friendly names using the
global-forwards mapping table. Following this advice,
I converted

      //...

      //...

by adding the global-forwards entry

  <global-forwards>
    <forward name="performLogin" path="/login.do"/>
    //...
  </global-forwards>

I thought this made my JSP friendlier but I get the
Jasper exception:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Cannot retrieve mapping for action /performLogin

What am I missing?

/Kobe