Hi Wendy,
   Have you tried

before"/>

You need to specify name="resView" because this is the handle to each
object during the iterate.
Brian

John wrote:
> I think the body of the tag is the value, so just do this :

That didn't work:
According to the TLD attribute value is mandatory for tag radio

Back to the scriplet or JSTL approach-- I tried it yesterday and it
didn't
seem that the resVew bean was immediately available. I'm guessing it
gets
put into page scope, or else I have to in order to get to it.
(Wasn't this where TEI's came into play, once upon a time?)

--
Wendy Smoak
http://sourceforge.net/projects/unidbtags