That is a commons "toy" :-)  The Struts code-base has examples of usage
in it though.  The basics are quite easy:

BeanUtils.copyProperties(dstBean, srcBean);

If both the source and destination are of the same time (or, at least,
have the same signatures on their getters/setters) you may consider using:

PropertyUtils.copyProperties(dstBean, srcBean);

... since it doesn't try to do any conversions.  BeanUtils will.

That's you "five-second 'all you need to know to get started using
BeanUtils' tutorial" ;-)

--
Eddie Bush