Hi, I am trying to do a dynamic select box.
Therefore, I create an ArrayList, containing Beans with my properties.
Then I want to create a select box with one of those properties.

What works is to simply print the "mo" value of my ArrayList:
<logic:iterate id="AemGroupBean" collection="<%=werkeList%>" >
        <bean write name="AemGroupBean" property="mo"/>
</logic:iterate>

Now I tried to create the dynamic select box the same way:

        <logic:iterate id="AemGroupBean" collection="<%=werkeList%>" >
        </logic:iterate>

Unfortunately this doesn't work.

Any idea what's wrong / how to correct it ?

thx,

marcus