From: Adam Sherman [mailto:adam@;teachandtravel.com]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 10:25 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: <nested:iterate> & building columns

(I've been screwing with this for a while.)

 From the User Guide, I've not been able to figure out the proper tags
to display the data located:
http://www.teachandtravel.com/site/infosessions/schedule.php?division=Canada.

This is what I have so far:

<logic:iterate id="schedule" name="currentSchedule">
        <bean:write name="schedule" property="date"/>
        <nested:iterate id="session" name="currentSchedule.sessions">
                <bean:write name="session" property="city"/>
        </nested:iterate>
</logic:iterate>

I have a List of Date Beans, that have a date property and each contains
a List of Location Beans, that have a city property.

I'm very confused as to how to make this work, furthermore I need to
replicate the three-column layout of the above page. (I hope to find an
elengant solution for that.)

Please lend a hand if you understand the iterate tags!

Thanks,

A.

--
Adam Sherman