That helps a lot... just one question if you don't mind... can I check how you would
forward from the prepareListBookAction to the bookSearch.jsp. I assume you are just
using mapping.findForward( "success" ). That didn't work for me... which is really why
I started thinking that I was doing totally the wrong thing. Could (of course) be some
stupid error!

I'm off to try harder... thanks!

HM