Hi all,

for ApplicationResource, check ActionForm.getServlet.getResources
for the locale, however, the variable is protected and you have no way to access it in this way.

One of the way to accomplish it is pre-create the form in Action (before going to JSP) and set the locale during the Action phase.

Would there be other way like adding a locale variable in ActionForm? Or a public getLocale in ActionServlet ?

Arion

P.S. my version is 1.0.2

Darren Hill wrote:

Hi All,

My ActionForm is populating a drop-down list ( LabelvalueBean's ) and I want
to say "- None -" for a none-selection .. and want it to be i18n.  So, can I
access the ApplicationResource to retrieve that 'None'.  If so, how?

Is this the best idea?

Darren.