You cannot have a .war file used as a sub app (they're called 'Modules' btw)
under another web app (.war).

You will need to refactor your code so that both code bases are built into a
single webapp and deployed as such.

If you are not sure what I mean or not sure where to start, please download
the serverside review chapters of Chuck Cavaness'.  You can find them here:
http://www2.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

Please read the chapters on Modules (might be called 'subapps')

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

l#dd_confi
    g_modules, neither in

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@;jakarta.apache.org/msg41762.html?)

    Thanks in advance for providing tips to a newbie sub-apper ;-)

    Vince

    For additional commands, e-mail:

For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:struts-user-help@;jakarta.apache.org>