Yup...been following that and Williamson also mentions thinlets.  I haven't
had the time to check it out yet, however.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Jalenak [mailto:Jerry.Jalenak@;LABONE.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 8:58 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Struts Console v3.0

Mark,

A couple of weeks ago there was post to this list on a light-weight GUI
package.  You might take a look at www.thinlet.com - I haven't had time to
play around with this yet but it looks quite interesting....

Jerry

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify LabOne at (800)388-4675.