Hi, have managed to use the console to edit struts-config.xml files, (from
the console and the Jbuilder plugin) however if I try to load tiles xml
files with the header

<!DOCTYPE tiles-definitions PUBLIC
       "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Tiles Configuration//EN"
       "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/tiles-config.dtd";>

or validator files with the header

<!DOCTYPE form-validation PUBLIC
                "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Validation
Configuration 1.1//EN"
                "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/validation_1_1.dtd";>

I get an "unable to build jakarta.apache.org" error (from the console), and
nothing happens from the Jbuilder plugin

Something I've got wrong, any thoughts on where to check?

Thanks
Gary