Hi.
Thanks for your response Eddie.

First : I redefined init cause I did it in struts 1.0 to initialise my struts menu
repository. I'm not aware of the plugin architecture. Do you think i should go ahead
for 1.1 documentation? :-)
Where can i find details about this plugin architecture?
It can fix my problem.

For my servlet initialisation problem. I'm on my way with struts console. I hope it
will help.

Thanks again for helping a struts 1.1 newbee...

Alexandre.