Hi,

I have a JSP called upload.jsp with a form and file tag like this:

    Please Input The File You Wish to Upload:<br/>

The page that calls upload.jsp also passes a parameter called objID, I would
like to add this parameter to the action URL but I don't know how to.

I did try using a normal html form tag and jstl to add the paramerer like
this:

<c:url value="/uploadAction.do" var="myUrl">
    <c:param name="objID" value ="${param.objID}"/>
</c:url>

<form action=<c:out value="${myUrl}"/>>
    <!--same code as above -->
</form>

This sets the correct action url in the generated html but I get a bean
utils exception when I press the submit button.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim.

PS I don't want to use a scriptlet if I can help it. I have seen previous
postings from Craig where he advises against using scriptlets.