if u want uncheck the box, after a submit , set it to false

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mitchell [mailto:jmitchtx@;telocity.com]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:06 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: checkbox problem

You need to set it to false in the reset() method.

James Mitchell
Software Engineer/Struts Evangelist
http://www.open-tools.org

"If you were plowing a field, which would you rather use? Two strong oxen or
1024 chickens?"
- Seymour Cray (1925-1996), father of supercomputing

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and