Hi Group,

I am using Struts 1.1 version. I have a page in which i display a set of checkboxes(10
checkboxes to be specific). All the checkboxes have the same name and have different
values. I have an ActionForm for this. In the ActionForm, i have a String[]
checkBoxArr  to represent these checkboxes.

I have a condition that i have to check one particular checkbox out of the ten. Some
said to set this in the constructor. Please suggest a way for doing this.

Many Thanks,
Janarthan S