Emmanuel Boudrant wrote:

Hi,

Does the Struts modules work on Struts 1.1b2 ? The problem is I've got a form :

There were a few issues with the way modules worked in the beta 2 release. Grab a nightly and see if your problems persist.

The /verifyUser action and the verifyUser formbean are defined in a module named admin
(struts-config-admin.xml). The JSP Form is in the folder /admin/form/verifyUser.jsp

And I've got the message Cannot retrieve mapping for action /verifyUser.

I try with

and same message.

So how does Struts locate the good module to lookup the requested mapping ?

It looks at the URI. You can examine RequestProcessor.selectApplication for source. Basically, it tries to match the first piece of the URI with one of the known prefixes. At some point past beta 2, this was done using a "startsWith" criteria (path startsWith( prefix[i] )) and was causing unintended module-changing - and other problems. Now it looks for an exact match and should work a bit better.

-emmanuel

--
Eddie Bush