Thanks for your interest in this...

Here is one the cases(The problem line have a comment with asterisks):

        BeanMetacontent currentRes = session.getAttribute("currentRes");
        try {
        /*********/BeanMetaContent currentContent =
currentRes.getMetaContentByLanguage(currBeanLang.getLanguageId());
            langDefined = true;
            currContentClass = "mngTableLine";
      } catch (NotFoundLanguageException e) {
                currentContent = new BeanMetaContent();
            currentContent.setTitle(defBeanLang.getNotFoundMessage());
            currentContent.setDescription(defBeanLang.getNotFoundMessage());
            currentContent.setSubject(defBeanLang.getNotFoundMessage());
            currentContent.setLanguage(currBeanLang.getLanguageId());
        }
            langDefined = false;
            currContentClass = "mngTableLineUntranslated";

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I receive in the Session Scope an object named currentRes...whcih I use to
instanciate the BeanMetaContent class(currentContent) by calling a method
(currentRes.getMetaContentByLanguage ( currBeanLang.getLanguageId() )which
is not a simple getter, beacuse a parameter has to be given to it to
retreive the instance.

Also, the method getMetaContentByLanguage( LanguageId ), throws a
LanguageNotFoundException when the content with the desired language is not
found. This exception I have to catch it(I don't know yet how to do it) and
then do some setters like
currentContent.setTitle(defBeanLang.getNotFoundMessage()(which I think I can
do it but not sure yet).

What I have understand through my research and the answers from the people I
have asked for an opinion about this, is that the presentation layer should
not be handling this type of operations that can be done (maybe even more
effectively) in the logic layer. That the presentation should only care
about showing content and not as in this example if there is content in a
particular language and then show in it. Another example is the fact of
setting attributes of the currContentClass to use them later...

I still have to learn a lot of the whole perspective about Struts(though I
have read dozens of articles and tutorials jeje)...my main tasks are
adopting Model 2, and giving the JSPs enough simplicity and versatility so
they can be easily parametirized resulting in customer benefit and
maintanance efficiency. But the main obstacle I have found(I may be wrong
about this) is that in this case, the presentation and the logic layer are
to tightly related, as I assume I show in the previous example(again, I
maybe wrong about this). But i'll keep on investigating about this until I'm
completely sure about the "whole picture", and until i have a well defined
strategy for this project in particular.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOU INTEREST!

F.