From: Drew Zimber [mailto:drew.zimber@;shaws.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 1:12 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: nested:iterate in an included page

just ran into this yesterday.  From what i can tell, the nested tags
NEED the <html:form> tags on that very page, or else it cant seem to
resolve the form object.  If anyone knows a way around this, i'd like to
hear it as this seems to defeat the purpose of templating...

try putting the form tags just on that included page and see if you get
the errors.

dz