You need at least one nested parent tag on the top page with the <html:form>
tag. This will allow the nested tags to put their parent reference into the
request object, from which the nested tags in the included page can pick it
up.

eg:

  <nested:property property="someProperty">
    <jsp:include page="TimesheetGrid1View.jsp" />
  </nested:property>

...and no, you can't use "./" or "this/", but can be a "fake" property (a
named property which just returns a reference to the same bean).

If there's already a nested level like this, then it's a case of versioning.
What version of Struts are you using?...

Arron.

> Thanks Drew... thanks for your response.
>
> I know the code will work if the form tag is on the same page -- I have
> code like that in other places.  The reason for the inlcude is to reuse
> pieces of the page and putting the form in the included file would
> defeat that purpose in this case.
>
> Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:struts-user-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>